Black Diamond MidWeight Softshell Gloves
Stretchy, breathable and highly weather-resistant, the MidWeight Softshell gloves are perfect for spring ski tours, fall runs, high-altitude hikes and other active, chilly pursuits.
Built with durable, stretchy and weather-resistant softshell fabric for high-output pursuits in mild conditions, the Black Diamond MidWeight Softshell gloves offer dynamic, breathable protection while ski touring, climbing or backpacking. The full goat leather palms and fingers offer a secure grip on poles or tools and feature digital material on the thumbs and index fingers allow for gloves-on touchscreen functionality. Comfortable, fleece-lined neoprene cuffs seal out the elements and make for easy on and off.
- Four-way stretch softshell fabric with DWR treatment
- Digital thumb and index finger allow for gloves-on touchscreen use
- Full goat leather palm
- 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation on back of hand
- Neoprene and fleece cuff
- Reflective logo
- Weight Per Pair : 92 g (3.3 oz
- Temperature Range : -2/6 °C (28/42 ºF)