Black Diamond Oz Rackpack
Featuring six color-coded Oz carabiners with the snag-free benefits of HoodWire Technology, the Oz Rackpack is designed to match Black Diamond's Camalots and makes for easy identification and racking on your harness.
When you're pumped stupid and digging for that crucial cam, you'll be glad you racked up with the Black Diamond Oz Rackpack, which features six hot-forged Oz carabiners, color-coded to ease cam identification. Black Diamond's HoodWire Technology uses a patent-pending stainless steel wire hood to bring keylock functionality to wiregate carabiners without losing the lightweight and anti-freezing benefits. And thanks to the Oz's optimized geometry, it holds strong as the lightest carabiner in our line.
- Hot-forged construction
- Patent-pending stainless steel wire hood design doesn't snag, eases clipping and cleaning
- New optimized shape
- Same size and clip-ability as the Neutrino, but 8 g (.3 oz) lighter
- Anodized in Camalot and C3 colors for easy identification
- Weight : 28 g (1 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 20 kN (4,496 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 22 mm (0.87 in)