Blue Ice Choucus Light Harness
The most efficient ultralight harness you can put on without taking off your skis!
Once again, BLUE ICE introduces a small revolution in the climbing harness world. Winner of an Outdoor Award 2017, the new Choucas Light harness is probably the world's lightest harness you can put on with feet on ground and with independant opening leg loops. Weighting a mere 84 g (size S), it is lighter than a smartphone and, once folded, as compact as a headlamp. Still it features what you expect for a ski or alpinism harness, including two gear loops, an our iconic screw keepers on our openable leg loops. The secret for such lightness? Simplicity: two convenient tying loops instead of an opening metal buckle. An on the leg loops a handy, fast and secure opening system. The result is a harness being both ultralight and comfortable, whether when hanging for an occasional rappel or on the move. Never was an alpine and ski harness so light and convenient, but we struck this challenging balance with the Choucas Light harness.
- Minimal weight: 84g (size S)
- Can be put on/off with skis/crampons on, feet on ground
- Tying loops, with adjustable clip backup
- Independant leg loops opening system with secured aluminum buckles
- Two gear loops
- Two ice screw keepers
- Dimensions waist/leg: S (65-80cm/45-55cm), M (75-90cm/50-60cm), L (85-110cm/55-65cm)
- Webbing: UHMW polyethylene, polyamide, Aircraft-grade aluminum leg buckles
- Conform to the CE/EN 1277 type C climbing harness certification
- Designed in Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- Made in China
Write Your Own Review