Lowe Alpine AirZone Spirit 25
Special Price $120.00 Regular Price $140.00
Busy lives require a backpack that can go the distance and adapt to what each day brings. The AirZone Spirit is designed exactly to do that. If your typical day involves a fair bit of rushing around, be it cycling or commuting, then you need to look no further than a AirZone back system for the ultimate in breathable, carrying comfort. The suspended mesh keeps contact to a minimum and allows the air to circulate, while enjoying the AdaptiveFit harness means you get maximum shoulder carrying comfort and ventilation - a winner all round.
Practicality is not ignored either, with a range of pockets, both external and internal to safely store your gear, including a tablet sleeve and side compression straps to pull it all together to make it one slick, just the ticket, multi-use backpack.
Tensioned mesh on the back system reduces weight, and is anatomically shaped for increased comfort.
The new redesign of the AirZone back gives more air space, meaning better breathability than ever before.
This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
Our unique walking pole holders have a TPU cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.
- Zippered top pocket for storing small items.
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- Zip entry - allows clear easy-access to the inside of the pack
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Easy-access front stash pocket
- Zip pocket with internal organiser
- Protective tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- LED light loop
- Front bungee stash
|Back system:||Fixed Air Zone|
|Dimensions:||52 x 30 x 26cm|
Write Your Own Review