NRS Sayan PFD - Womens
The NRS Women's Sayan PFD has a seven-panel design and an anatomically sculpted chest to effortlessly wrap female paddlers with comfort and protection. With a thin back panel to reduce bulk, burly fabric for durability and smart details for comfort and convenience, the Sayan is a fully-featured life jacket you won't want to take off.
- The NRS Sayan is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- The seven-panel design moves with the body and the pliable foam in the chest panel comfortably caters to a woman's bust.
- Cool Flow System (CFS) panels in the back maximize ventilation keeping you cool on long days.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the season.
- Two large zippered pockets fit the day-to-day essentials and a lash tab secures a rescue knife.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The Sayan carries the US Coast Guard certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 2 - Side
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder
- US Coast Guard Certification
- Cool Flow System ventilation
- 3M Reflective accents and logos
- Shoulder strap keepers
- Zipper pull tabs
- Female-specific design