NRS Surge PFD
Designed for ultimate comfort in a front-entry vest, the full-featured NRS Surge PFD has a seven-panel design that effortlessly conforms to your shape. Thin back panel reduces bulk and the burly fabric construction ensures durability. The NRS Surge is a jacket you'll be wearing for many seasons to come.
- The NRS Surge is a Type III, medium-profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Two large zippered pockets fit the day-to-day essentials and a lash tab secures a rescue knife.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction protects your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The Surge carries the US Coast Guard certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 2 - Side
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder
- US Coast Guard Certification
- Cool Flow System ventilation
- 3M Reflective accents and logos
- Shoulder strap keepers
- Zipper pull tabs