Thule Upslope 20L
Easy access to gear with the pack on your back, when on the slopes.
- Access gear in the main compartment without removing the backpack through a zipper that coils around the entire pack.
- Three ways to access your gear - traditional top load, sling style side access and main compartment access while pack is on your back.
- Versatile carry options include diagonal ski carry or horizontal and vertical snowboard carry.
- Bottom loop on ski and snowboard carry quickly adjusts for varying widths of skis and boards and stows to prevent snagging.
- Insulated hydration sleeve helps prevent your hose from freezing.
- Protective goggle pocket with soft, fleece like lining.
- Stowable ice axe loop holds a mountain tool but can be tucked away to prevent snagging.
- Side zipped pocket stores snacks, sunscreen and other small items.
- Internal compression cinches down your load to prevent gear from sloshing around in your pack.
- Gender Female
- Usage Winter sport
- Material 420D Cordura nylon
- Volume 20 L
- Dimensions 30 x 26 x 49 cm
- Weight 0.8 kg
Write Your Own Review